RAISING THE WASTE GAME
EnviroServ offers cost-effective solutions to complex hazardous and non-hazardous waste and chemical pollution problems. For more than 40 years, EnviroServ has successfully operated within all industries in South Africa and beyond, to become an innovative and preferred waste management supplier. Peace of mind regarding legal compliance, safe handling, transportation and management is guaranteed. The company was established by forward thinkers with a social conscience – the kinds of people we still employ today. Whatever industry our people work in, they push for continuous improvement. In addition, through being the first – and for long periods, the only company to tackle some of the most complex waste management issues in South Africa – EnviroServ understands that sustainable waste management evolves with the needs, habits and awareness of health and environment prosperity of society. New lifestyles, technologies, types of waste (there were no smartphones to discard 40 years ago), volumes of waste (more people eating, wearing, and using more things than ever before) legislation, and waste management thinking all create fresh challenges for achieving environmental peace of mind. We make it our purpose to capture the possibilities and vanquish the challenges to deliver environmental peace of mind for our customers and society at large.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY ENVIROSERV
TECHNICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Laboratory services including, chemical analysis, waste
assessment & waste classification
- Assistance with Waste Information System (WIS)
- Assistance with Safety Data Sheets
- Safe Disposal Certificates
- Tailings management
- Technical support through alternative waste treatments
MINIMISING WASTE TO LANDFILL
- Health Care Risk Waste (HCRW) Incineration
- Fluorescent Tube Recycling
- Oil Water Separation
- Dewatering Services
- Composting Services
- Used Oil Recycling
- Waste Water Recycling and many more…
WASTE RECYCLING AND ON-SITE WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Waste minimisation to landfill through on-site waste
- Separation and recyclable of various waste streams e.g. paper,
cardboard, plastic, metal, glass etc.
- Events Cleaning
- E-Waste Recycling
CONTAMINATED LAND AND WASTE STOCKPILE
Specialised Waste Transport Vehicles & Specialised Waste
HAZARDOUS WASTE SERVICES
Industrial Cleaning Services such as:
- Tank Cleaning
- Industrial Vacuuming
- Remediation of Dams & Ponds
- Harbour and Vessel Cleaning Services
- High Pressure (HP) Cleaning
Hazardous Waste Services such as:
- Post Incident Management for Key Account Clients
- Asbestos Stripping and removal from site
- Hazardous Storage / Obsolete Stockpiles
- Plant Demolition and Decommissioning Projects
- Absorbent Spill Control Products
- Sanitation Services
- PPE Disposal
MUNICIPAL WASTE SERVICES
- Door to Door Collection
- Events Cleaning
- Illegal Dumping Clean-ups
- Landfill Management
- Litter Picking
- Specialised Waste Transport Vehicles
- Street Sweeping
- Transfer Station Management
WASTE TREATMENT & DISPOSAL
Design, Construction and Management of Hazardous and General
Waste Disposal Facilities (Landfills)
ENVIROSERV TOMORROW IS THE FUTURE WE DESIGN TODAY
- Is a waste management company with integrated Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality management systems designed to ensure operations do not adversely impact on the environment and provide our clients with environmental peace of mind.
- Has an independently certified ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System by BSI Group
- Provides highly regulated waste management activities with operating licenses to monitor environmental performance.
- Uses internal and external experts to ensure full compliance with environmental requirements.
- Creates opportunities for communities around its operations to actively participate in the monitoring of its environmental performance.
EnviroServ has a level 1 B-BBEE rating under the generic amended B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice.
Our BEE status positions us as an empowering supplier of choice for our valued customers, who are actively seeking to do business with empowered companies. As we are level 1, our customers are entitled to 135% BEE procurement claim for each Rand spent with us.
It is not enough for us to merely have a good BEE status; we also seek to add value to you as a stakeholder in our value chain.
This achievement talks to our ongoing commitment to our own transformation as a company, and that of the waste
management industry at large.
We’re very proud of this achievement and remain committed to ongoing development and growth of our suppliers, so that EnviroServ will always be our customers’
waste management provider of choice.
SOCIAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
EnviroServ also works hard to maintain a
strong connection with the communities
which surround us and uplift them wherever
possible. Our long history of innovative and
considered Corporate Social Investment
speaks to this. From the triumph of the work
we completed in our founding project,
Intuthuko, to the establishment of the Dress
a Learner campaign and numerous smaller
projects. We have also continued to invest in
long-term projects such as our Learnership
Programme. Our commitment to a variety of
programmes which help people advance,
gain employment and build on education
reflects on our commitment to the future of